One of the key attributes of the wedding day is the bridal bouquet: flowers complement the image of the future wife, emphasize the solemnity of the moment, highlight the individual elements of the dress and create a festive atmosphere. Choosing a bouquet is just as important a part of creating a bride’s image as choosing a dress and hairstyle, so you can and should choose flowers together with a wedding stylist and florist.
Which wedding bouquet to buy?
The main rule when choosing a wedding composition is its compliance with the wedding dress, the height and figure of the future wife, as well as the groom’s boutonniere. Otherwise, all recommendations are conditional, yielding priority to the wishes of the bride.
Floristic catalogs offer future wives the following types of wedding bouquets:
- Classic (round, semicircular, hemisphere). Such a bridal bouquet is combined with fluffy corset dresses, A-shaped dresses, sheath dresses and cocktail dresses. Graceful hemispheres are suitable for girls of small stature.
- Cascade. The best solution for the future spouse is in a moderately puffy or classic long dress. Also combined with wedding dresses like a Greek tunic. To create cascading bouquets, they choose roses, peonies, orchids, lilies, eustoma. The greater the height of the bride, the longer the slings of the composition can be, and girls of average height are recommended to stay on inexpensive options of moderate size.
- Drop-shaped (tear-shaped). Complements the image of a tall, slender bride in a long dress with a hem. Calla lilies, roses, alstroemeria, freesias are chosen to create teardrop-shaped bouquets.
- Minima. A strict modern version of the bouquet. For minimalistic compositions, five to seven plants with oblong stems and medium-sized buds are chosen, without burdening the bouquet for the wedding with decor. Minimalist solutions are combined with long tailored wedding dresses and asymmetrical dresses.
- Irregular bouquets. They are decorated according to the personal wishes of the bride or her stylist and can have a beautiful fan-shaped or muff-shaped shape, look like a handbag, bracelet, garland.
Bouquet of flowers for a wedding: palette and filling
Since natural plants are used to create a wedding arrangement, first of all, you can pay attention to seasonal flowers. For a wedding planned for the spring months, you can put together a bouquet of tulips, lilies of the valley, violets and hypericum. Compositions can have shades of purple, lavender or crimson.
The bride’s summer bouquets can include roses, astilba, delphinium, chamomile, astrantia and other wildflowers. The palette of summer floral arrangements can include bright, rich colors.
In the fall, you can order a wedding bouquet with decorative sunflowers, irises, hydrangea, helleborus, carnations. Traditional autumn colors of the compositions are yellow, orange, deep bronze, burgundy.
Winter wedding bouquets are usually pastel milky and creamy shades with cool blue or green accents. White roses, chrysanthemums, fresh amaryllis and orchids are used as filling.
What you need to know before buying a wedding bouquet
Before ordering a flower arrangement for your wedding, remember the following rules:
- a heavy smell of flowers in a bouquet can cause a runny nose or headache. Better to choose buds and inflorescences odorless or with a neutral scent;
- since the bridal bouquet is a gift from the groom, the filling for the wedding arrangement must be selected so that the plants do not cause allergies not only in the future wife, but also in the future husband;
- for a photo shoot and a banquet, you can choose duplicates of a bouquet of different sizes, and in the hot summer months you can insure yourself by ordering a spare identical composition;
- The delivery of wedding flowers must be fast and must be done on the day of the ceremony to ensure their freshness.
Where to buy a wedding bouquet (Kiev)?
Residents of the capital, Brovary, Knyazhichi and other nearby cities can choose a wedding composition in the STUDIO Flores online store. We offer our clients:
- cooperation with professional florists;
- fast delivery in Kiev or the nearest suburb;
- original proposals based on the wishes of the customer;
- the ability to place and pay for an order online;
- the quality and freshness of each flower in the bouquet.
Florists of our flower studio will make an individual bouquet for each bride, taking care of combining the composition with the dress, shoes and makeup of the future wife, the interior decoration of the banquet hall and the groom’s boutonniere.
Together with STUDIO Flores your wedding will be perfect and your bride’s look will be perfect!