In autumn colors there is no bright appearance characteristic of summer “brothers”. However, they captivate with the duration of flowering and the preservation of the freshness of the bouquet for 2-3 weeks.
“A large bouquet of chrysanthemums is a whole armful of happiness, which cannot be too much. Wrapped in branded paper, the composition is stunning in its volume and modest beauty”
The flower is revered in the East, it is a frequent guest in the vases of Japanese women. In the land of the Rising Sun, it is customary for fresh herbal ingredients to be regularly on the dining table and in the girl’s room. A bouquet of large chrysanthemums did not take root there, and medium-sized flower heads are considered quite appropriate for interior decoration.
Buy a bouquet of “9 white chrysanthemums”
It is very convenient to cooperate with us – and you will see it now.
1. The first convenient moment that the STUDIO Flores online store offers is the online ordering of flowers.
2. You can buy a bouquet of chrysanthemums on any day of the week. If there was not enough time to think about it during the day, then it can be done in the evening or at night.
3. An excellent solution for those who intend to purchase a bouquet inexpensively. The lush composition looks impressive, there are several dozen flowers in the package.
4. A composition for a romantic meeting, a plant present for mom, a bouquet for a birthday, Teacher’s Day, a congratulation for an adult daughter – you yourself determine the reason for presenting.
5. You can order a bouquet a couple of hours before the planned meeting. The courier will bring flowers to any address in the capital. Flower delivery in Kyiv is carried out at certain hours (see information on the website).
How not to miscalculate with delivery before the holidays
When ordering a bouquet for March 8, New Year, Valentine’s Day, think in advance how you will receive the composition. To be guaranteed to be on the list of clients who need to bring flowers, place an order at the flower shop 2-3 weeks before receiving. On ordinary days, we form a schedule for couriers from day to day.