When choosing a bouquet with roses or any other flowers, do you want to understand how presentable the composition is? Will the recipient like it?
“Flowers are a present, equivalent to a gift. They are given more often than cosmetics, perfumes, jewelry, and therefore require careful selection.
The composition “Alice” consists of single-headed lilac-colored roses Memory and spray peony roses Juliet, carnations and matthiol. Eucalyptus plays the role of a green frame, and stylized spikelets are a carefully selected addition.
Common mistakes made when choosing a bouquet
If you consider yourself an unsurpassed connoisseur of flowers and are sure that you know better than anyone else how to order a bouquet, check yourself for missteps:
- It is better to buy a large bouquet – then it will definitely make a splash;
- The more shades in the composition, the more luxurious it looks;
- Purchase a bouquet that the giver will like;
- Bouquet decoration is not important;
- As you can see, many seemingly insignificant nuances matter. Therefore, we are always happy to advise you, collect the most beautiful bouquet and deliver it to the recipient! And your highest gratitude for us will be your review!
In everything, balance is important. Big does not necessarily mean beautiful, often it is small, neat bouquets that can be an example of good taste.
A bouquet assembled by professionals will never consist of a large number of color combinations and assortment. Properly assembled bouquets will always maintain one color scheme with several shades paired with it.
Of course, this is one of the main rules in choosing colors. However, one must not forget about the tastes and preferences of the recipient, as well as the occasion for which flowers are given.
We do not agree with this belief. A bouquet of flowers for a girl, for a sister – you can arrange it under Lena, it will look very gentle. A bouquet for Mother’s Day, a family celebration for greater solemnity can be arranged in branded packaging. Also, you should always pay attention to exactly where the bouquet will be presented: in the office, in a restaurant or outside the city – then for greater convenience, we recommend that you arrange a bouquet in a hat box.